Lunes, Marso 18, 2013

A slice of cake and a glass of wine

All I thank is for another year, another digit added up, it is just a number, but a journey of never ending ups and down, filled with pains of struggle and aftermat of my past, that my present is doing all its best to rectify what has been done, so that it will give atronghold for the bridge that i will travel in near future. Have i learned.. yes and i continuously having pitfall and bruises, but still learning in each chapter in my life.It's a journey that will not yet defined it's way of ending. but defining it's legacy to be left behind, and when wind chilesto it's bone and so the ground 6 feet below will be my last chamber .With a rocking chair, while the sun is setting to its resting place, a slice of cake and a glass of wine  as I re read each chapter all over again and reminisce its memory until i fall sleep to its end.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento